- This Chakra meditation was developed by Paramahansa Yogananda himself, an Indian yogi who introduced meditation to the West.
- A very simple meditation that has very joyful results. This meditation can be exapanded to include all the Chakras.
- This method is great for beginners as well as experts.
- Lock the eyelid doors and shut out the wild dance of tempting scenes. Drop your mind into the bottomless well of your heart.
- Hold the mind on your heart that is bubbling with life-giving blood. Keep your attention tied to the heart, until you feel its rhythmic beat.
- With every heartbeat feel the pulse of almighty Life. Picture the same all-pervading Life knocking at the heart-door of millions of human beings and of billions of other creatures. The heart-throb constantly, meekly announces the presence of Infinite Power behind the doors of awareness.
- The gentle beat of all-pervading Life says to you silently, [Do not receive only a little flow of My life, but expand the opening of thy feeling-powers. Let Me flood thy blood, body, mind, feelings, and soul with My throbs of universal life].”
- You can visualize all the energy areas in the body with this technique. Simply substitute the heart area with each of the seven levels.
- First (root/sexual organ)
- Second (sacral/stomach)
- Third (solar plexus/just below ribcage)
- Fourth (heart/thymus gland)
- Fifth (throat)
- Sixth (third eye/forehead)
- Seventh (crown/top of head)
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.